Current Job Openings
Director of Grant and Program Development
MPCA seeks an energetic, organized, and self-directed individual for its Director of Grant and Program Development position. The Director of Grant & Program Development plays a key role in ensuring the sustainability of MPCA programming by proactively seeking grants and contracts that expand the agency’s financial and human resource capacity. Major work involves researching grant opportunities, partnering with MPCA leadership and staff to identify which opportunities to pursue, and drafting successful proposals. The Director also supports the organization in maintaining an effective grants management system and works with the leadership team to build and maintain relationships with key funders; s/he also help the COO to monitor program progress and supports efforts to execute on the organization’s strategic plan.
Salary Range, DOE: $42,560 – $63,840
Ideal Candidates will possess the following skills/attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and at least 3 years of experience in grant writing, preferably in a non-profit setting.
- Superior writing, research, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create successful grant applications, incl. federal and state programs, as well as private foundations.
- Working knowledge of philanthropic and charitable giving methods and processes.
- Working knowledge of budget development and program development and monitoring activities.
- Experience in a fast-paced and highly functioning team environment that is mission-focused.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Candidates MUST submit a 2-4 page writing sample, cover letter, resume and list three references to be considered for this position. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
Please submit application and supporting materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2017