Unlike previous years, when we would gather at Maple Hill Farm for the day, our annual UDS training is being conducted virtually this year, taking place over a series of four 90-minute webinars. We are pleased to welcome back Ellen Radis, MMHS, Senior Program Manager at Advocates for Human Potential, Inc. (AHP), as our trainer again this year. Participants should plan to attend all sessions for a full and comprehensive understanding of the complete UDS report.
- Understand the ‘who, what, when, where, and how’ of UDS reporting.
- Discuss common reporting errors.
- Review key resources and supports available.
- Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including; the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
- Learn about the new measures and requirements included in 2020 reporting.
- Learn tips for success, including strategies for submission.
There is no fee for this training. Registration closes on 10/27.
Click here for training agenda.
Target Audience: CEO, CFO, Billers, and other financial staff
For more information, please contact Andrea Watkins: email@example.com or (207) 707-4533.