- This event has passed.
2022 UDS Annual State Training
November 30, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 4:15 pm
Our annual UDS training is being conducted virtually again this year, taking place over a series of 2 three-hour webinars plus a 15 minute Q&A at the end of each session. We are pleased to welcome back Ellen Radis, M.M.H.S., Senior Program Manager at Advocates for Human Potential, Inc. (AHP) as our trainer again this year. Participants should plan to attend both sessions for a full and comprehensive understanding of the complete UDS report.
There is no fee for this training.
- Understand the ‘who, what, when, where, and how’ of UDS reporting.
- Discuss common reporting errors.
- Review key resources and supports available.
- Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including; the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
- Learn about the new measures and requirements included in 2021 reporting.
- Learn tips for success, including strategies for submission
Target Audience: CEO, CFO, Billers, and other financial staff
For more information, please contact Jennifer Schoonover: firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 707-4541.