A Conversation on the Impact of Racial Injustices, Health Inequities, and Paths for Moving Forward
Thursday, June 4 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM EST | Register
Join us for a special panel discussion addressing the legacy of racial injustices and health inequities and discussing what we can do to stand in solidarity for change and form solutions for moving forward. The discussion panel includes:
- Yvette Highsmith-Francis, MM; Vice President, Eastern Region, CHC, Inc.
- Robert Boyd, President, School-Based Health Alliance
- Dan Bryant, LPC, MSEd, Clinical Director of Substance Use Disorder Services, CHC, Inc.
- Tichianaa Armah, MD, Medical Director, Psychiatry, CHC, Inc.
- April Joy Damian, PhD, MSc, CHPM, PMP, Associate Director, Weitzman Institute, CHC, Inc.