This dynamic, hands-on, virtual and highly interactive 6-week skill building program moves beyond the core competencies of managing and supervising employees that we covered in the “Critical Skills for CHC Managers and Supervisors” training, and delves deep into additional and important areas of knowledge, practices and skills necessary to take your skills as a manager to the next level. Topics include:
- Behavioral Interviewing and Strengthening Employee Engagement,
- Effectively Managing Conflict in the Workplace,
- Engaging a Diverse Workforce,
- Strengthening Your Decision Making Process,
- Effectively Leading and Managing Change, and
- Managing and Circumventing Burn-Out in Yourself and Others
There is a limit of 35 seats for this training. The fee is $110 per participant for the program.
Program Schedule: Every Monday at 2:00 PM for 6 weeks, starting 3/1/21.
3/1/21 – 2:00 – 5:00 PM
3/8/21 – 2:00 – 4:30 PM
3/15/21 – 2:00 – 4:30 PM
3/22/21 – 2:00 – 5:00 PM
3/29/21 – 2:00 – 4:30 PM
4/5/21 – 2:00 – 3:30 PM
Target Audience: This program is recommended for managers and supervisors with a minimum of 18 months of supervisory experience, OR as a follow-up to the “Critical Skills for CHC Managers and Supervisors” training (these are recommended guidelines and are not required pre-requisites for the program).
For more information, contact Andrea Watkins at email@example.com or (207) 707-4533.