Materials and Resources:
Online Video Access: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/585514677
Online Audio Access: United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Audio Access Passcode: 585-514-677 #
- Refresher on the fundamentals of data governance and how to connect concepts to current data governance structure and activities at your health center
- Review Common Data Governance SWOT: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- Review Data Governance and COVID-19 current state strategies and key tools and approaches that facilitate measurable rapid response and recovery outcomes and strategic repositioning (Examples)
People: Data stewards to understand the type of data to report on COVID (e.g., testing, etc.)
What would Data Stewards do to improve data quality, literacy?
Process: Decision making group/committee to resolve issues on quality, accountability
How should groups/committees help identify opportunities and prioritize resources?
Technology: EHR / Power BI / Self-Service Visualization
What are the new measures of focus (e.g. virtual care measures)?
How can Power BI/other tools help you monitor and improve new measures of focus?
How to improve data literacy?
- Discuss longer-term focus strategies (6-12 months) and what’s next with data governance
- Introduce new relevant data governance tools to help health centers recognize full-spectrum ROI (Return on Investments and Information) and accelerate data-driven margin and mission
Introducing Your Data Governance Live Learning Series faculty
presented by Health Initiatives Consulting
SA Kushinka, MBA
Jerry Lassa, MS
Rhonda Metze, CEO
This webinar is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $650,000. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government.