COVID-19 and CARES Act Funding: What We’ve Learned About Spending and Documentation
Monday, July 20 | 3:00 – 4:00 PM EST | Register
Nonprofits need to know how best to use CARES Act and other COVID-19 funds. The last three months have revealed a great deal about spending and documenting these critical federal funds.
While navigating extremely stressful operational, financial, and staffing burdens, you need to use relief funding carefully to comply with regulations and maximize their impact.
- What are the main buckets of federal funding related to COVID-19?
- What are the top 10 nonprofit spending and recordkeeping challenges?
- What best practices for planning should you apply?
- How can CARES Act funds be used for essential expenditures?
- How do financial documentation requirements differ?
- Which spending and documentation actions are necessary during 2020?
- Where should you focus for 2021?
- What expenditure and documentation tools and resources can you use?
Nonprofit federal grant expert Rex Porter will guide you through the funding issues and processes in play during the COVID-19 crisis. Register today.