Click HERE to register.
Bi-State and Maine Primary Care Associations, in partnership with the DentaQuest Institute’s Safety Net Solutions Program, are proud to present a training workshop specifically designed to teach community health center dental program leadership how to build and sustain successful oral health programs.
Key objectives for this training are:
- Recognizing the top ten areas for defining FQHC dental program success and identify essential components to developing a business plan for FQHC dental programs.
- Establishing key dental policies and procedures for managing an efficient and effective FQHC dental program.
- Measuring dental program capacity and understanding its impact on access to care.
- Setting realistic and achievable financial and productivity goals.
- Continuously monitoring dental program performance.
- Developing effective policies and procedures for managing broken appointments and emergencies.
- Designing a strategic scheduling template to maximize access and dental program financial viability.
- Developing strategies to achieve integrated care.
- Developing an improvement plan for success.
Click HERE for meeting agenda.
The fee for this training is $175. Participants who complete the training and evaluation survey at the end of the day will receive 6 CE credits.
Overnight rooms are available at the Holiday Inn at the rate of $129 plus tax. Please call 603-224-9534 and ask for the MPCA room rate.
For more information, please contact Andrea Watkins: or 621-0677 x200.