- This event has passed.
Health Coverage Update in Response to the Coronavirus in Maine (Webinar)
March 26, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Consumers for Affordable Health Care and the Maine Primary Care Association would like to invite you to join us for an important and timely health coverage update in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Maine.
Register today to learn about:
- Health coverage options for people in transition
- MaineCare and Marketplace options: Special Enrollment Periods
- Where to turn for help with applying for and enrolling in health coverage
- Updates on insurance and coverage rules related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Other safety net programs
- Resources for people who may need other assistance during this time of uncertainty
Target Audience: CEOs, outreach & enrollment staff, enabling services staff
For more information, contact Andrea Watkins: firstname.lastname@example.org or 621-0677 x2000.