Interested in offering a diabetes prevention program in your health center? We will walk through the steps for becoming a National or Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program supplier. Medicare has shortened its program and made it easier to enroll; join us to learn more about those updates.
- Provide an overview of the National DPP & MDPP
– Describe the goals of the National DPP
– Describe the differences between the National DPP and MDPP
- Describe how to get started with National DPP
- Describe how to achieve Medicare supplier status
- Identify coding and billing requirements for MDPP
Presenters: Susan Whittaker, MPCA, Louise Ingraham and Feargal Semple, ME Diabetes Prevention & Control Program, and Vicki Crowningshield, Healthcentric Advisors.
For more information, please contact Andrea Watkins: firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 707-4050.