- This event has passed.
MPCA Spring Clinical Education Retreat
May 25 @ 8:45 am - 3:30 pm
Join us for a jam-packed day full of updates and information around some trending clinical issues. We will welcome an array of speakers ranging from our state epidemiologist to a local OBGYN and MD!
Our Retreat opens with Cervical Cancer prevention, screening, and guideline updates by Hannah Jones, MD, Northern Light Women’s Health. Additional timely sessions for the day include:
- Public health updates from the Maine CDC,
- A Conversation on Precepting in Maine’s FQHC,s
- Navigating Cognitive Impairment in Older Adults,
- Building Our Largest Dementia Infrastructure for Alzheimer’s (BOLD) Focus Group, and
- A special SafeTable devoted to patient safety highlighting Telehealth.
The agenda can be found here.
This meeting is being planned as an in-person networking Retreat; however, a Zoom option will be available for those not able to attend. Lunch will be provided.
Application for Continuing Medical Education Credits (CMEs) will be filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of all credits is pending application approval.
Target Audience: Medical, Behavioral Health, Pharmacy & Dental Leadership and clinical staff.
For more information, please email Ashley Cleary or call (207) 707-4540.