Maine Primary Care Association is very excited to have been chosen to host the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Region 1 PCMH and PCMH-Advanced Trainings in our state. This will be an opportunity for PCA and Health Center Staff from across New England to receive in-depth training on becoming or maintaining PCMH recognition through NCQA. The trainers are directly from NCQA, and will review all of the elements of practice transformation through PCMH, including the new Annual Reporting requirements and calculating Return On Investment.
- Participants will gain valuable tools to support achieving or maintaining PCMH recognition under the new reporting requirements.
- Participants will understand how to identify and address gaps in compliance PCMH criteria.
- Participants will learn how to get the most benefit from NCQA’s annual reporting system.
This training is broken into 2 sections; you can register for each module separately:
- Days 1 & 2 will cover all of the PCMH criteria and prepare your practice to succeed in recognition. (see Draft Agenda)
- Day 3 is an advanced module that prepares staff to sit for the PCMH Content Expert certification exam, so they may further support practices. (see Draft Advanced Agenda)
Current Certified Content Experts (CCEs) may earn “Other Continuing Education Credit” toward their PCMH CCE maintenance of certification. NCQA offers 8.0 credits for Introduction to PCMH and 6.0 credits for Advanced PCMH.
The fee for the PCMH Training – $165
The fee for the PCMH Advanced Training – $130
(Without sponsorship from HRSA, fees for this training would be $1295 and $1100, respectively.)
MPCA has negotiated a room block for participants, at the rate of $139 +tax, at the Portland Sheraton. Please click HERE to make your reservation.
Target Audience: QI staff, CEOs and COOs to pass on to preferred personnel.
For more information, please contact Greta Cummings: firstname.lastname@example.org or 621-0677 x2010.