- This event has passed.
Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Region 1 PCMH Training with NCQA (Webinar Series)
August 24, 2020 - August 28, 2020
Maine Primary Care Association is very excited to be hosting the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Region 1 PCMH and PCMH-Advanced Trainings. This will be an opportunity for PCA and Health Center Staff from across New England to receive in-depth training on becoming or maintaining PCMH recognition through the National Committee for Quality Assurance, or NCQA. The trainers are directly from NCQA and will review all of the elements of practice transformation through PCMH, including the new Annual Reporting requirements and calculating Return on Investment.
The COVID-19 situation continues to unfold and there is still uncertainty around when large, in-person trainings will be safe and feasible. At HRSA’s recommendation, we are now presenting this training as a webinar series, consisting of a series of on-demand (pre-recorded) training videos interspersed with daily live webinars for faculty and learners to engage over questions and activities. Learners will have advanced access to the pre-recorded content to view in their own time and the live webinar sessions are over the course of 5 days.
- Participants will gain valuable tools to support achieving or maintaining PCMH recognition under the new reporting requirements.
- Participants will understand how to identify and address gaps in compliance PCMH criteria.
- Participants will learn how to get the most benefit from NCQA’s annual reporting system.
This training is broken into 2 modules; you can register for each one separately:
- Days 1-3 will cover all of the PCMH criteria and prepare your practice to succeed in recognition.
- Days 4-5 are an advanced module that prepares staff to sit for the PCMH Content Expert certification exam, so they may further support practices.
- To see a complete webinar and topic schedule, click here.
Current Certified Content Experts (CCEs) may earn “Other Continuing Education Credit” toward their PCMH CCE maintenance of certification. NCQA offers 8.0 credits for Introduction to PCMH and 6.0 credits for Advanced PCMH.
The fee for the PCMH Training – $40
The fee for the PCMH Advanced Training – $25
(Without sponsorship from HRSA, fees for this training would be $1295 and $1100, respectively.)
Target Audience: QI staff, CEOs and COOs to pass on to preferred personnel.
For more information, please contact Greta Cummings: email@example.com or (207) 707-4534