Successful Strategies for Applying for a Paycheck Protection Program Loan
Friday, April 24 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST | Register
With the expectation that an additional $310 billion will be provided to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) later this week, NACHC is collaborating with Capital Link (with funding from our BPHC NCA) to provide a webinar on strategies and lessons learned for applying for a PPP loan. While we realize that this is short notice, we suspect that these new funds will be gone almost as quickly as the initial $349 billion, so we want to help CHCs maximize their chances of obtaining a PPP loan.
The learning objectives for this webinar are:
- Know the latest and most accurate information regarding the Payroll Protection Program (PPP)
- Be able to apply tips to strengthen future PPP applications
- Understand other non-traditional resources available for small businesses due to COVID-19 impact
Presenter: Jonathan Chapman, Capital Link, Chief Project Officer, email@example.com
NACHC Host/Facilitator: Colleen Meiman, NACHC, Senior Policy Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
To join the event and participate, please follow the steps below (logging in on your computer before calling in):
- Go to the following event address: https://nachc.webex.com/nachc/onstage/g.php?MTID=eb1d2f697ecd20a58cffa7dbe24d9de75
- Enter the event password: PPPcovid424
- Click “Join Now”.