Please join us for the MPCA Telehealth Learning Series Part 2, which includes sessions on:
Using Telehealth to Provide Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Treatment – 10/25 (Register)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Programs
- Medication management
- Opioid Home Health (OHH) Programs
- Drug Testing
- Transitions from residential to community settings
Presenter: Vijay Amarendran, MD – Psychiatrist and Addiction Medicine Specialist with PCHC.
Accomplishing Whole Person Care Through Telehealth – 11/9 (Register)
- Telehealth for Behavioral Health Services
- When is telehealth the best care delivery model?
- Using telehealth for Medical Nutrition Therapy and Diabetes Prevention and Management Education
- Maine CDC’s pediatric e-Consult Program for clinicians
Presenters: Denise Thorn, LCSW – HealthReach Community Health Centers; Marcy Kyle, RDN, LD, CDCES, FAND and Deborah Pottle, RN, CDCES – Eastport Health Center; Kimberly Gosselin, Project Manager and Stacey LaFlamme, LSW, OQMHP of the Maine Pediatric & Behavioral Health Partnership.
How Does the End of the PHE Impact Telehealth? – 12/15 (Register)
- What is the future of telehealth services after the Public Health Emergency (PHE) ends?
- How insurance payors are preparing for the future of telehealth
Presenters: Reid Plimpton and Christina Quinlan from the New England Telehealth Resource Center (NETRC); Sharon Stanley, CPC and Susan Whittaker, CPC, CPMA – Maine Primary Care Association.
Across this series, participants will gain valuable information to improve the telehealth program in their health center.
Target Audience: Clinical Staff and Health Center Leadership.
For more information, please contact Jen Schoonover: firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 707-4541.