Website Health Access Network
Making a difference in the lives of our patients and community.
Full-time (40 hours). Four 10-hour day schedule.
>Sign-on bonus, relocation reimbursement, student loan reimbursement, fully paid health insurance, and flexible schedule
- Performs assessment of patient care needs in a primary care setting
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of knowledge and training
- Arranges for or refers patients to needed services
- Assures that patient health records are maintained with concise, legible and pertinent documentation
- Participates in after-hours telephonic call
- Perform tasks, as requested by supervising physician and Medical Director
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com