Website Health Access Network
Making a difference in the lives of our patients and community.
Join an established team of health care providers in an upbeat, collaborative setting providing outpatient primary care services to patients of all ages. Services include walk-in care, occupational health, prenatal care, podiatry, behavioral health, substance use program, and dental care. With federal grant funding, a sliding fee scale is available to underserved patients. Primary focus of this position is family medicine with the option to provide prenatal care and/or substance use treatment, if desired.
- We encourage and support work-life balance (flexible schedule available – no nights and weekends)
- Highly competitive salary plus cash signing bonus
- Assistance with your student loan debt ($20,000 annually)
- Fully paid family health insurance plus life and disability
- Relocation / housing assistance
- Paid license, certification and subscription fees
- 7.5 week of paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays)
- Additional week of paid leave plus a CME allowance
- FTCA (federal tort claims act) liability insurance
- Sponsorship available for J1 or H1b visas
- Minimal telephonic only call
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com