Website Maine Primary Care Association
Reports to: Director of Operations Improvement
Salary Range: $55,000 to $65,000 DOE
The Health Information Technology (HIT) Program Manager is part of an innovative and growing department at MPCA, supporting the improvement of clinical processes and patient outcomes through implementation of health information technology (HIT). The HIT Program Manager collaborates with various stakeholders to optimize clinical practice and improve quality performance by providing training and technical assistance to Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs).
MPCA leads the Community Health Center Network of Maine (CHCNet) which supports FQHCs’ use of health IT and integrated data to provide high-quality care to patients. MPCA’s CHCNet provides training and technical assistance to health center staff on a range of care topics. For this role, we are seeking someone with experience with primary care operations, specifically in Quality Improvement and Health Information Technology.
- Identify and disseminate resources to health center staff using various methods (direct training/technical assistance, group educational sessions, learning collaboratives, etc.) in pursuit of project-specific goals and participating health center priorities.
- Support administration of program grants and deliverables including planning project activities, development of health center work plans, coordinating project implementation, identify and analyzing data/reporting challenges, setting and tracking deadlines, reporting activities, and convening the stakeholders needed to ensure that project deliverables meet all requirements and expectations.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and staff within health centers (e.g., quality improvement teams, health IT teams, clinic/practice managers, and front-line clinical staff) to set and accomplish goals that advance organizational priorities and improve patient outcomes
- Collaborate with the Director of Operations Improvement to prepare project reports and regular status updates and maintain project records and statistical information.
- Attend relevant stakeholder and advisory meetings to support overall program implementation and evaluation.
- Analyze complex data, prioritize key focus areas based on the data, and make recommendations that will address access and quality of care discrepancies and inform value-based payment and care strategies.
- Communicate with MPCA leadership, health center stakeholders, and various third-party strategic partners to ensure high-quality and efficient systems and services.
- In collaboration with the Director of Operations Improvement, plan and implement a data governance structure and processes using MPCA software (e.g., Excel, PowerBI) to effectively gather, analyze, interpret, and visualize data to support MPCA programs and projects.
- Identify areas of need for training and technical assistance, develop and facilitate trainings.
- BA/BS – Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA/MHA/MPH preferred
- Two to five years of relevant experience
- Experience with the health care safety net preferred (FQHC, RHC, etc.)
- Experience in writing business specifications and requirements preferred
- Experience in project management
MPCA offers a highly competitive salary based on experience and skills of employees. Additionally, MPCA provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, 403b match, ancillary benefits, and generous paid time off benefits.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org