Website Maine Primary Care Association
Reports to: Director of Workforce Initiatives
Salary Range: $55,000-65,000
Maine Primary Care Association (MPCA) is a membership organization that represents the collective
voices of Maine’s Community Health Centers, which provide high quality, primary and preventive
medical, behavioral health, and dental services for 1 in 6 Mainers. MPCA is seeking a Workforce Program
Manager who will collaborate with various stakeholders to optimize FQHC workforce strategies by
facilitating technical assistance, trainings, dissemination of resources and peer-to-peer connections to
support FQHC workforce priorities and goals. This individual will be responsible for data collection
during the project planning and implementation process for the Rural Public Health Workforce Training
Network (RPHWTN) Program, a HRSA-funded initiative.
The individual will balance multiple priorities and creatively use available resources to drive
programmatic developments and transformation. Excellent training and meeting-facilitation skills are a
must, as is the ability to build relationships with diverse stakeholders across multiple disciplines. This
professional will possess a customer-service orientation, with enthusiasm for finding solutions and
connecting resources in support of FQHC workforce goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Communicates with MPCA leadership, health center workforce leaders, clinical and operational
staff members, and various third-party partners and other community-based organizations
relevant to FQHC workforce.
• Co-facilitates peer networking meetings for workforce and/or human resources leaders in health
• Assists with identifying and responding to workforce needs in member health centers.
• Supports and plans internal process improvement initiatives led by the Director of Workforce
• Responsible for tracking, collecting, aggregating, and reporting qualitative and quantitative data
from network members for the RPHWTN program to fulfill HRSA reporting requirements.
• Works with Director of Workforce Initiatives to use data to inform program improvements.
• Responsible for partner communication, management, and workplan tracking for the RPHWTN
program and other workforce projects.
Required Qualification and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (for example, Human Resources, Social Work, Business
Administration) with 5 years of relevant work experience equivalent
• Experience working with educational, institutional and/or health care settings, preferably FQHCs
• Competency in data entry and professional communication
• Demonstrates excellent writing and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse spectrum of people
• Understands health equity and the need for cultural humility as part of program activities
• Experience in organizational recruitment and retention strategies
• Expertise and demonstrated success leveraging opportunities to develop and expand Maine’s
healthcare workforce, including experience working with universities, community colleges,
medical residencies, etc.
MPCA offers a highly competitive salary based on experience and skills of employees. Additionally, MPCA
provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, 403b match, ancillary benefits,
and generous paid time off benefits.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com