The Chief Operating Officer is responsible for MPCA’s day-to-day agency operations, program and project management, as well as program integration, human resources, finance, and information technology. The COO assists the CEO and members of leadership team with required funder reporting and implementation of agency activities. Supports implementation of federal grant and contract funded programs and ensures appropriate staffing levels for all projects. Supports development/ activation of new service opportunities. Leads implementation and tracking of strategic plan to ensure overall achievement of efficiencies, effectiveness, and synchronicity of services.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- In coordination with Program Directors, lead integration and coordination of all agency programs for maximum impact and efficiency, supporting Program Directors and other managers to develop work plans in alignment with integration and federal/state targets.
- Facilitate program development strategies and make programmatic recommendations.
- Supervises staff and oversees internal operations including Finance, HR, Facilities, and Information Technology.
- In coordination with Director of Development, oversees grant lifecycle, including submissions, reports, and evaluation.
- Driving programmatic direction to surpass member expectations and support staff retention, while pushing forward MPCA’s strategic priorities.
- Ensuring timely and accurate programmatic performance reports for senior MPCA leadership, board members, and funders.
- Identifying and implementing improved processes and technologies and collaborating with staff regarding realization of improvements.
- Program Integration- Leads organizational efforts to coordinate and integrate all MPCA programs. Supervises program staff on a day-to-day basis. Convenes regular training and TA team with program directors to evaluate progress toward systems and program synergy. Liaisons with CEO to discuss strategies and potential innovations for maximizing program effectiveness.
- Training & Technical Assistance- Ensures provision of high quality training and technical assistance (TTA) and support to existing health centers and to ensure compliance with 330 program requirements and to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of primary care, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, and enabling services. Provides oversight for MPCA’s base funding, the Cooperative Agreement with the Bureau of Primary Healthcare (BPHC). Acts as primary liaison with the Impact team and Director-level staff in the design and implementation of BPHC Project Workplan.
- Agency Operations- Oversees contracts for HR and IT functions. Manages the finance function in the organization through supervision and collaboration with Director of Finance. Troubleshoots operational issues in consultation with MPCA leadership and staff. Functions as senior leader of MPCA in CEO’s absence.
MPCA offers a competitive salary based on experience and skills of employees. Additionally, MPCA provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, 403b match, ancillary benefits, and generous leave benefits.
Annual Salary Range: $107,500 to $126,000, DOE
Position is Remote In State and travel to Augusta area for in person weekly meetings is required.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org