Website Penobscot Community Health Care
Penobscot Community Health Care’s Adult Wellness Center is growing! PCHC is seeking a BC/BE nurse practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our expanding new adult-only primary care practice in Bangor. Play a key role in increasing access to truly integrated primary health care services for all adults in the region. Join PCHC’s nationally recognized non-profit organization:
- The position is planned for full-time 40 hours per week, generally M-F; some limited telehealth options may be available. This is an in-clinic position.
- Federally Qualified Health Center offering an integrated Medical Home Model
- Adult Primary Care patient panel focus with embedded Psychotherapy and Recovery Treatment, Gynecology/Women’s Health, Osteopathic Manipulation and Minor Office Procedures under one roof
- Special interest or experience in women’s health encouraged
- Highly innovative programs and care models
- Engaged and supportive patient population
- Collegial professional atmosphere with informed leadership
- Flexible schedules supportive of work/life balance
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Medical student loan repayment & relocation assistance
Penobscot Community Health Care: a non-profit organization governed by a board of community volunteers, PCHC is comprised of sixteen practices and program service sites in the Greater Bangor area, in Old Town, Belfast and Jackman. We offer a wide range of services including family medicine, dental, pediatrics, geriatrics, mental health and substance abuse, specialty services, pharmacy and both shelter and healthcare for the homeless. Our integrated medical home model supports our mission and vision in which everyone has access to quality, cost effective health care. Our services support and empower people to advocate for their personal goals and needs and connect with community-based resources. Our success is measured when the health of our community encompasses physical and emotional wellness, personal dignity and a sense of belonging.
Bangor, Maine: Live in a historic, riverside city just half-an-hour from Maine’s gorgeous Acadia National park and Maine’s storied mid-coast region. Enjoy the amenities of a good-sized metro without the hassle – and be inspired by all of Maine’s natural beauty and resources at your doorstep! Bangor is Maine’s third largest city, with its own International airport. It’s a short drive to Boston (3 hrs.) and Portland’s quaint Old Port (2 hrs.). Limitless 4-season outdoor recreational opportunities, a wide variety of arts, cultural and entertainment venues coupled with great family-centered neighborhoods and excellent public and private educational opportunities make the Greater Bangor Region highly desirable for professional families.
PCHC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. To learn more and receive a full job description, contact us today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com