Website Penobscot Community Health Care
Penobscot Community Health Care is seeking an experienced BC nurse practitioner or physician assistant to work in Belfast’s Seaport Community Health Center’s Family Medicine Practice. Join a nationally recognized health center and leader in integrated primary care. Seaport Community Health Center is located on Maine’s pristine coast – in the gorgeous seaside community of Belfast.
- The position is planned for a full-time, 40 hour week
- Clinic hours are generally of 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Four-or-five-day work week available, depending on preference
- Very manageable shared primary care call requirement – about one week per year
- No scheduled weekends
- The successful candidate will be a team player dedicated to patient-centered care, energized by a fast-paced professional environment where innovation and collaboration are prized
Join PCHC’s nationally recognized non-profit organization:
- Federally Qualified Health Center offering an integrated Medical Home Model with highly innovative programs
- Engaged and supportive patient population
- Diverse and equitable professional atmosphere with informed and collegial leadership and experienced support
- Flexible schedules mindful of work/life balance
- Generous compensation and benefits package, CME allowance
- Medical student loan repayment available
Seaport Community Health Center recently achieved the highest level of recognition as a Patient-Centered Medical Home by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. This is a well-established team of providers serving their communities for nearly 30 years.
Belfast, ME is located at the mouth of a beautiful river estuary on Belfast Bay and Penobscot Bay; it’s a classic maritime community, with stately homes and leafy streets. Picturesque harbor views frame every angle of the vibrant downtown. Less than 1 hour to Bangor, Maine’s 3rd largest city and its International Airport. Renowned for its love of the Arts, the Belfast region is a classic example of Maine sea-side living.
Curious, or interested to learn more? Apply today! You can request a full copy of the detailed job description by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.