Website Penobscot Community Health Care
Join an established and growing integrated outpatient primary care practice. On-site walk-in care, x-ray, mental health, recovery treatment and much more. One of the most innovative, forward-looking FQHCs in the US. Help us fulfill our mission of providing comprehensive, high-quality care to all, regardless of life circumstance.
• Full-time, 40 hrs. with 34 patient contact hrs., generally M-F
• Limited. shared call with telephone support
• Enjoy superb interdisciplinary support and feedback from care teams including advanced practice providers, physicians, psychologists, psychotherapists, licensed clinical social workers, speech and hearing professionals, and more
• Experience preferred, new graduates welcome to inquire
• Opportunity to work with medical and health professions students
Why Penobscot Community Health Care?
• Nationally recognized Federally Qualified Health Center offering an integrated Medical Home Model
• Highly inventive, creative and dynamic programs and care models
• Engaged, supportive patient population
• Collegial professional atmosphere with informed leadership
• Flexible schedules supportive of work/life balance
• Competitive compensation and generous benefits
• Medical student loan repayment & relocation assistance
Penobscot Community Health Care is a non-profit FQHC governed by a board of community volunteers and comprised of sixteen practices and program service sites in Central Maine. PCHC is recognized as a leading primary health care provider and teaching center. PCHC cares for the WHOLE person, offering a broad range of services, including Psychiatry & Mental Health, Dental, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Geriatrics, Lab & X-Ray, Physical Therapy and Podiatry, FNP and Pharmacy Residency programs all within one organization.
Bangor/Brewer, Maine Metro: a historic, riverside area just an hour from Maine’s gorgeous Acadia National Park and Maine’s storied mid-coast region. All amenities of a good-sized metro without the hassle – and be inspired by all of Maine’s natural beauty and resources at your doorstep! Maine’s third largest metro region, with its own International airport, and astride a premier bass fishing river – the mighty Penobscot. Easy drives to Portland and Boston. Limitless 4-season outdoor recreational opportunities, arts, cultural entertainment venues coupled with great family-centered neighborhoods and excellent schools make this area highly desirable for professional families.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.