Website Penobscot Community Health Care
Join an established and growing integrated outpatient primary care practice. On-site walk-in care, x-ray, mental health, recovery treatment and much more. One of the most innovative, forward-looking FQHCs in the US. Help us fulfill our mission of providing comprehensive, high-quality care to all, regardless of life circumstance.
• Full-time, 40 hrs. with 34 patient contact hrs., generally M-F
• Limited. shared call with telephone support
• Enjoy superb interdisciplinary support and feedback from care teams including advanced practice providers, physicians, psychologists, psychotherapists, licensed clinical social workers, speech and hearing professionals, and more
• Experience preferred, new graduates welcome to inquire
• Opportunity to work with medical and health professions students
Why Penobscot Community Health Care?
• Nationally recognized Federally Qualified Health Center offering an integrated Medical Home Model
• Highly inventive, creative and dynamic programs and care models
• Engaged, supportive patient population
• Collegial professional atmosphere with informed leadership
• Flexible schedules supportive of work/life balance
• Competitive compensation and generous benefits
• Medical student loan repayment & relocation assistance
Penobscot Community Health Care is a non-profit FQHC governed by a board of community volunteers and comprised of sixteen practices and program service sites in Central Maine. PCHC is recognized as a leading primary health care provider and teaching center. PCHC cares for the WHOLE person, offering a broad range of services, including Psychiatry & Mental Health, Dental, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Geriatrics, Lab & X-Ray, Physical Therapy and Podiatry, FNP and Pharmacy Residency programs all within one organization.
Bangor/Brewer, Maine Metro: a historic, riverside area just an hour from Maine’s gorgeous Acadia National Park and Maine’s storied mid-coast region. All amenities of a good-sized metro without the hassle – and be inspired by all of Maine’s natural beauty and resources at your doorstep! Maine’s third largest metro region, with its own International airport, and astride a premier bass fishing river – the mighty Penobscot. Easy drives to Portland and Boston. Limitless 4-season outdoor recreational opportunities, arts, cultural entertainment venues coupled with great family-centered neighborhoods and excellent schools make this area highly desirable for professional families.
Curious, or interested to learn more? Apply today! You can request a full copy of the detailed job description by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are hiring! What’s it like to work at PCHC?
Find out in these two videos:
Contact: Jamie L. Grant, Provider Recruiter
207.992.9200 / email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.