Website Penobscot Community Health Care
Join one of the most innovative, forward-looking FQHCs in the country.
Penobscot Community Health Care is seeking an experienced Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Family Nurse Practitioner to join our large, well-established practice in Bangor. This is an opportunity have a key role in increasing access to truly integrated primary health care services for all children in our region.
The position is planned for full-time 40 hours per week; 4 or 5 day work week options. Providers with at least two years of clinical practice experience preferred.
- Nationally recognized Federally Qualified Health Center offering an integrated Medical Home Model
- Fully integrated health care for the WHOLE PERSON of all ages with embedded Psychotherapy and Recovery Treatment, Podiatry, Nutrition, Primary Care Pharmacy and more under one roof
- Highly inventive, creative and dynamic programs and care models
- Engaged, supportive patient population
- Collegial professional atmosphere with informed leadership
- Flexible schedules supportive of work/life balance
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits
- Medical student loan repayment & relocation assistance
Penobscot Community Health Care: a non-profit FQHC governed by a board of community volunteers and comprised of sixteen practices and program service sites in Central Maine. PCHC is recognized as a leading primary health care provider and teaching center – offering dental, family nurse practitioner and pharmacy residency programs alongside our integrated primary health services.
Penobscot Pediatrics: Penobscot Pediatrics, one of Maine’s leading pediatric groups for 30 years, is the state’s largest and most comprehensive pediatric practice. Part of Penobscot Community Health Care, a non-profit organization governed by a board of community volunteers, PCHC is comprised of seventeen practices and program service sites in the Greater Bangor area, in Old Town, Belfast and Jackman. At Penobscot Pediatrics, our Board-Certified Pediatricians, Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, and Pediatric Mental Health practitioners offer a wide-range of services for the wellbeing of your child including:
- General Outpatient Pediatrics – Early childhood development screenings, routine well-child visits, immunizations and vaccinations, nutrition education and physicals for sports camps and school.
- Psychiatric, Family Therapy, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse Services (for PCHC patients)
- Pediatric Dental Care available at PCHC Dental Center
- Speech Therapy and Audiology (Service provided by the professionals at Warren Center For Speech and Hearing
Penobscot Pediatrics has been awarded the highest level of Patient-Centered Medical Home Certification.
Bangor, Maine Metro: a historic, riverside area just an hour from Maine’s gorgeous Acadia National Park and Maine’s storied mid-coast region. Enjoy the amenities of a good-sized metro without the hassle – and be inspired by all of Maine’s natural beauty and resources at your doorstep! Bangor is Maine’s third largest city, with its own International airport. It’s a short drive to Boston (3 hrs.) and Portland’s quaint Old Port (2 hrs.). Limitless 4-season outdoor recreational opportunities, a wide variety of arts, cultural and entertainment venues coupled with great family-centered neighborhoods and excellent public and private educational opportunities make this area highly desirable for professional families.
Our mission is front-and-center in everything we do; PCHC’s highly trained and dedicated teams of health professionals are a reflection of that. You will be working with motivated, caring individuals that have a passion to bring the highest level of patient-centered care to the community.
Curious, or interested to learn more? Apply today! You can request a full copy of the detailed job description by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are hiring! What’s it like to work at PCHC?
Find out in these two videos:
Contact: Jamie L. Grant, Provider Recruiter
207.992.9200 / email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org