Website St. Croix Regional Family Health Center
Please review the Executive Director/CEO Leadership Profile Packet at Employment Opportunities – St. Croix Regional Family Health Center (scrfhc.org)
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
The Executive Director/CEO is responsible for the management, direction, and coordination of all organizational operations and related activities for the purpose of attaining the goals and objectives as set forth by the Board of Directors. The Executive Director/CEO will conduct the operations of St. Croix Regional Family Health Center, within the limits of his/her authority as set forth by this job description and the policies and directives established by the Board of Directors.
The Executive Director is responsible for the direction and management of the Corporation, for personnel management, maintenance of good working relationships with other area agencies and for development of financial support for carrying out the work of the Corporation.
All potential new employees will undergo a background and Office of Inspector General exclusion report and periodically thereafter.
- Works with the Board and leadership team to develop strategies for achieving the mission, purpose, and goals of the corporation, as well as ensuring financial viability.
- Provides staff support to the Board of Directors and its committees to assure that their knowledge of the Corporation’s programs and goals is adequate to permit effective decision-making regarding budget, work plans and special projects. Serves as ex-officio member of the Board without vote.
- Manages and monitors HRSA sub-recipient East Grand Health Center according to HRSA guidelines and grant requirements.
- Serve as the voice and face of the organization internally to the providers and staff, as well as externally to the community, local or federal officials and other key influencers or funders where building solid relationships is essential. Continue to foster a reputation as a sought-out resource on health care issues from a variety of political, civic, and other leaders in the community.
- Accountable for the operation, measurement, assessment, and improvement of the overall health center’s performance, including cost, quality and member experience. Ensure operational excellence across all facilities, continually striving to improve the quality of care to the community and most importantly, work to attain the ultimate goal that anyone in the service area that seeks care can receive it, quickly and with respect.
- Establish systems and practices to support growing organization.
- Guide, coach and empower the management team; ensure continued support (training, career development, and retention) for existing talented and high-performing team.
- Foster a culture of excellence, service and accountability – both personally and for the organization.
- Develop a strong working relationship with providers, making sure there are effective lines of communication, their concerns are heard, and paying special attention to removing the barriers to providing care in the manner the providers know is essential, while also alleviating the pressures that lead to burn-out among providers.
- Ensure a culture of accountability and continuous improvement including the identification of concrete performance measures across SCRFHC’s clinical, financial, operational, and patient experience. This includes employee and provider satisfaction and community service functions, as well as compliance with regulatory requirements. The ED will use metrics, including comparative data, to monitor and report progress in achieving goals and objectives that fulfill the mission and vision.
- Seek new donors, find the capital and identify collaborative efforts to enable sustainable programs and services. Nurtures donor relationships and has demonstrated ability to tell the “story” to a wide range of audiences, creating greater visibility and awareness at multiple levels.
- Champion diversity, equity, and inclusion across all operations, ensuring compliance with all state, federal, and other guidelines and programs, including Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), Maine Department of Health.
- Lead continued investment in innovative technology/equipment that will raise the level of care; information technology to create efficiencies and improve communications internally and externally; as well as consistent maintenance/improvement of facilities across SCRFHC.
Understands and follows Accountable Care Organization (ACO) participation requirements.
- Practices team-based care.
- Attends required staff meetings.
- Attends required training meetings.
- Participates in clinic and team QI processes.
- Is invested in fostering patient self-management including involving the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Care.
- Attend monthly meetings at which clinics, PCMH, and best-practice procedures and business agenda are addressed.
- Attend Performance Improvement Team and other QI committees as assigned.
Reports directly to the Board of Directors.
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in community health center administration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org