Website York County Community Action Corp./Nasson Health Care
Nasson Health Care
A Division of York County Community Action Corp.
Nasson Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Center with clinical sites in Springvale and Biddeford, Maine. We serve York County and neighboring communities through provision of fully integrated medical, dental and behavioral health care.
Behavioral Health Clinician
Nasson Health Care is seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician to work collaboratively with a team of health professionals to provide comprehensive primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to patients while utilizing the Patient-Centered Medical Home model of care delivery. This position is based at a Community Health Center and primarily serves adult patients.
The Behavioral Health Clinician:
· Provides direct clinical services in accordance with the highest standards of mental health and substance abuse treatment and with health center policies and protocols.
· As appropriate, engages in screening, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and self-care planning for individuals referred for behavioral health services.
· Fully embraces and carries out all applicable NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home standards and Federally Qualified Health Center requirements.
· Assures access for continuity of care through appropriate referrals for sub-specialty and inpatient services and prompt follow-up of patients discharged from inpatient settings.
· Completes charting after each visit and assures that patients receive accurate visit summaries at check-out.
Applicants must have a Master’s degree in social work or other counseling modality and an unrestricted Maine license to practice as licensed clinical social worker, licensed clinical professional counselor; Conditional Clinical license considered; A minimum of three years’ experience in a clinical, interdisciplinary, and/or primary medical setting is preferred; Proficiency in the use of at least one Meaningful Use-certified electronic medical record system and basic Microsoft applications.
Must have working knowledge of the core concepts of:
· Evidence-based practice
· Social and behavioral determinants of health
· Population-based care
· Integration of medical, behavioral health and dental care
· Meaningful Use of health information technology
Health, dental, vision and basic life insurance; HRA; Income protection; FSA; 403(b); PTO; Paid holidays; Employee Assistance Program
To be considered, please include a cover letter with your resume. Completed application packets may be reviewed upon receipt.
Apply now in our Career Center – it only takes a few minutes!
Please email questions to: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.