Website York County Community Action Corp./Nasson Health Care
Nasson Health Care
A Department of York County Community Action Corp.
Nasson Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Center with clinical sites in Springvale and Biddeford, Maine. We serve York County and neighboring communities through provision of fully integrated
medical, dental and behavioral health care.
40 hours/week; 52 weeks/year
Annual pay range $42K – $45K (commensurate with experience and education)
The Medical Assistant works collaboratively with a team of health professionals to provide comprehensive primary care to all patients while utilizing the Patient-Centered Medical Home model of care delivery. The Medical Assistant:
· Collaborates with other members of the practice team to prepare for patients’ office visits and assure that all indicated services are planned and delivered.
· Supports the attainment of optimal, patient-centered outcomes defined by a care planning process between providers, patients, and patients’ support members.
· Carries out new patient orientation session and prepares patients for provider visits.
· Assists with examinations, procedures and treatments.
· Performs in-office diagnostics, treatments according to practice guidelines and a variety of routine blood drawing procedures.
· Processes lab specimens and prepares and administers medications and immunizations.
· Applicants must have Associate Degree in Medical Assisting or diploma from an Approved Practical Nursing Program.
· Experience in a primary care medical practice preferred.
· Capable of applying critical thinking skills in performing patient assessment and care.
· Demonstrated proficiency in using the electronic medical record and practice management systems.
· Ability to work as part of a team that supports integration of medical, behavioral health and dental care.
Health, dental, vision and basic life insurance; HRA; Income protection; FSA; 403(b); PTO; Paid holidays; Employee Assistance Program; $100.00 annual scrub allowance; Certification reimbursement
How to apply:
Visit our Career Center at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1c4bd615-3829-460d-b922-a0167bb29d8c&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US to complete an application.
Application packets may be reviewed upon receipt.
Please email questions to: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.