Website York County Community Action Corp./Nasson Health Care
Nasson Health Care
A Division of York County Community Action Corp.
Nasson Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Center with clinical sites in Springvale and Biddeford, Maine. We serve York County and neighboring communities through provision of fully integrated medical, dental and behavioral health care
Full time; Non-exempt
We’re expanding our Team! The Administrative Assistant provides professional administrative services to Nasson Health Care by working collaboratively with others and by treating everyone with courtesy, respect and consideration.
The Administrative Assistant:
- Provides administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer, Director of Public Health and Director of Operations.
- Attends and provides administrative support for the Board of Directors meetings and events.
- Provides support with conference registration and travel arrangements.
- Prepares reports, research, and completes data entry.
- Supports Nasson Administrative team with scheduling and minutes for identified meetings.
- Provides invoicing support.
- Conducts research projects as assigned.
- Orders supplies, as directed.
- Associate Degree preferred; High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Five years of demonstrated successful administrative/human resource assistant experience.
- Confidentiality is a required.
- Proven experience in a position requiring accuracy, attention to details and thoroughness.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills required.
- Able to work independently on research, time sensitive data and projects.
- Must enjoy servicing others and working in a collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite preferred (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook).
- Must not have a record in the System for Award Management (SAM) website.
Health, dental, vision and basic life insurance; HRA; Income protection; FSA; 403(b); PTO; Paid holidays; Employee Assistance Program
How to apply:
Visit our Career Center at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1c4bd615-3829-460d-b922-a0167bb29d8c&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US
- Application packets may be reviewed upon receipt.
- Please email questions to: email@example.com