Website York County Community Action Corp./Nasson Health Care
Nasson Health Care
A Department of York County Community Action Corp.
Nasson Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Center with clinical sites in Springvale and Biddeford, Maine. We serve York County and neighboring communities through provision of fully integrated medical, dental and behavioral health care.
Nasson Health Care is seeking a qualified clinical leader to work collaboratively with a team of health and administrative professionals to provide comprehensive primary care to patients while utilizing the Patient-Centered Medical Home model of care delivery.
The Nurse Practitioner:
- Provides direct clinical services in accordance with the highest standards of medical and nursing practices and in full accordance with health center policies and protocols.
- Assures access for continuity of care through appropriate referrals for sub-specialty and inpatient services and prompt follow-up of patients discharged from inpatient settings.
- Engages population health strategies to identify and address health needs among various segments of the primary care patient panel and makes optimal use of the electronic medical record system.
- Collaborates with other members of the practice team to prepare for patients’ office visits and assure that all indicated services are planned and delivered.
- Actively engages in ongoing provider panel management activities; routinely scans patient records for gaps in care and takes steps to assure that appointments are scheduled and all indicated services are delivered.
- Fully embraces and carries out all applicable NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home standards and Federally Qualified Health Center requirements.
Applicants must have a Master’s degree in nursing, an unrestricted Maine license to practice as an adult, family or pediatric nurse practitioner, as well as a U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency license.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a primary care medical practice required.
- A working knowledge of the core concepts of evidence-based practice, social and behavioral determinants of health, population-based care, integration of medical, behavioral health and dental care, and Meaningful Use of health information technology.
- Demonstrated respect for cultural diversity in serving patients and families and ability to apply critical thinking skills in performing patient assessment and care.
- Willingness to work some non-traditional hours and ability to travel between YCCAC/Nasson Health Care clinical sites.
Springvale is an iconic New England village located in western York County, Maine, less than an hour’s drive from Portland, Maine and Portsmouth, New Hampshire
All applicants must attach a resume and cover letter with their application.
Application packets may be reviewed upon receipt.
How to apply:
- Visit our Career Center at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1c4bd615-3829-460d-b922-a0167bb29d8c&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US to complete an application.
- Please email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.