Website York County Community Action Corp./Nasson Health Care
Nasson Health Care
A Division of York County Community Action Corp.
Nasson Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Center with clinical sites in Springvale and Biddeford, Maine. We serve York County and neighboring communities through provision of fully integrated medical, dental and behavioral health care.
Nasson Health Care is seeking a qualified clinical leader to work collaboratively with a team of health and administrative professionals to provide comprehensive primary care to patients while utilizing the Patient-Centered Medical Home model of care delivery. The Physician:
· Provides advice and counsel regarding a broad range of clinical, clinical policy, programmatic and strategic issues required to achieve the short and long-term strategies and objectives of Nasson Health Care;
· Provides direct clinical services and oversees physicians and advanced practice nurses; works in partnership with members of the practice team to manage the care of patients, assuring a high standard of medical care;
· Works collaboratively with behavioral health clinicians in assessment and treatment planning for patients with mental health challenges;
· Participates in the training and education of health center staff.
Applicants must have a degree from an accredited medical school in the U.S., Board certification in Family or Internal Medicine, an unrestricted Maine license to practice medicine, as well as a U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency license. Qualifications include:
· A minimum of three years’ experience in a primary care medical practice;
· Demonstrated respect for cultural diversity in serving patients and families;
· The ability to apply critical thinking skills in performing patient assessment and care;
· Working knowledge of the core concepts of evidence-based practice, social and behavioral determinants of health, population-based care, integration of medical, behavioral health and dental care, and Meaningful Use of health information technology;
Springvale is an iconic New England village located in western York County, Maine, less than an hour’s drive from Portland, Maine and Portsmouth, New Hampshire
All applicants must attach a resume and cover letter with their application.
Application packets may be reviewed upon receipt.
How to apply:
Visit our Career Center at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1c4bd615-3829-460d-b922-a0167bb29d8c&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US to complete an application.
Please email questions to: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.