This intensive, highly interactive, hands-on 5-week training, presented by Lisa Mouscher, CEO of Sogence Training and Consulting, enables health center managers and supervisors to develop and hone critical skills to successfully lead and manage employees in today’s challenging and fast-changing health center environment.
This is a 5-week series occurring every Tuesday morning, starting 1/17/23. Topics include:
- The Art of Management Communication
- Strengthening Employee Engagement, Productivity and Retention
- Behavioral Interviewing: Hiring for Long-term Success
- Staying Legally Compliant as a Manager/Supervisor
- Making Customer Service a Reality: Creating a Culture of Customer Service
For more information and the agenda, click here.
Cost: $175 per person – limited to 3 participants per health center – 40 participants total.
Please note: Throughout the 5 sessions, content shared is used to build the foundation for upcoming sessions; participants gain knowledge and skills, work together in large and small groups, participate in hands-on exercises, and discuss crucial issues in engaging, managing and retaining health center staff. As such, it is required to participate in all five sessions in order to receive your Certificate of Completion.
Target Audience: Leadership, mid-level managers, and supervisors.