- This event has passed.
How to Identify Patients for the National and Medicare Diabetes Prevention Programs (Webinar)
June 8, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Identifying patients with prediabetes and preventing their progression to an irreversible diabetic condition is one goal of quality patient care. In this webinar you will learn strategies to identify patients with prediabetes and engage them in a diabetes prevention program that works for them.
- Learn the lab parameters that indicate prediabetes, strategies to alert providers of the condition, and the assignment the prediabetes ICD-10 diagnosis code.
- Refer patients with prediabetes to either a National or Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program in your health center, a local hospital or via an online provider.
- Identify eligible participants for referral to the National DPP/MDPP
- Identify strategies to incorporate screening and referrals into your practice workflow
- Locate National DPP referral sites in Maine
For more information, please contact Andrea Watkins: firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 707-4050.