- This event has passed.
Chronic Care Management: Benefits, Workflow and Reimbursement in the Rural Health Center
September 29, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Please join us for this free, 3-part webinar series on how to better understand and manage the Medicare system, facilitated by Susan Whittaker, CPC, CPMA, Senior Quality Program Coordinator with Healthcentric Advisors. Susan’ role there is to support Maine’s physician practices as they navigate Medicare’s Quality Improvement Initiatives. Her background as a coding professional and medical record auditor provides the expertise needed to educate on hierarchical condition coding (HCC).
Webinar #1 – Medicare’s Annual Wellness Visits: A Gateway to Quality 2020
Thursday, Sept. 15 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM EST | Concluded
- Maximize the effectiveness of Annual Wellness Visits for patients and staff
- Increase screening services and quality reporting for screening measures
- Understand coding and billing for Annual Wellness Visits
Webinar #2 – Chronic Care Management: Benefits, Workflow and Reimbursement in the Rural Health Center
Thursday, Sept. 29 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM EST | Register
- Understand the patient benefits of receiving CCM services
- Understand the risk behaviors that cause chronic conditions
- Learn the four steps to operationalizing Chronic Care Management: eligibility, work flow, documentation, and billing
Webinar #3 – Hierarchical Condition Category (HCC) Coding and Risk Adjustment: What Clinicians Need to Know
Thursday, Oct. 13 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM EST | Register
- Define HCC diagnosis coding and recognize its importance to physician practices
- Relate HCC Coding and risk adjustment to Quality Payment Program success
- Implement clinician diagnosis coding strategies
Target Audience: Medical Directors, Physician/NP/PA, Coding Staff
For more information, please contact Andrea Watkins: firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 707-4533.